Seminole Square Shopping Center
Coordinates: The Seminole Square Shopping Center is a retail shopping center with over 40 tenants located on U.S. Route 29 in the city of Charlottesville. Part of its current parking lots and internal road network is part of the design for the proposed Hillsdale Drive Extension. The Towers Limited Partnership is the name of the company that serves as owner and the Great Eastern Management Company is the operator 
The center originally opened in 1986 and currently has 168,278 square feet of single-story commercial space. 
|This business-related article is a stub. You can help cvillepedia by expanding it.|
Seminole Square has 48 tenants:
- Ata Leadership Martial Arts
- Ace Shoe Repair
- Andrew Minton Jewelers
- Asian Fusion Buffet
- Big Lots
- Bike Factory of Charlottesville
- Boathouse Restaurant (Closed August 2012)
- Boy Scout Shop
- Burger King
- C'ville Oriental
- Ci Ci's Pizza
- Crystal Cleaners
- The Crystal Connection
- Dover Saddlery
- Downtown Athletic
- ERA Biill May Realty Co.
- Ebony Images
- Edible Arrangements
- F-Stop Photo
- Family Christian Store
- Fashion Bug
- GNC (General Nutrition Center)
- Giant Food (Closed August 2012)
- Hair World
- Kim's Hair Salon
- Laughing Sheep Yarns
- Maharaja Restaurant
- Marco & Luca
- Mykonos Cafe
- Nail Expo
- Office Depot
- The Party Starts Here
- Performance Bicycle Shop
- Plan9 Music
- Premier Rental Purchase
- Professional Optical
- Royal Indian Restaurant
- Scott Wagner Chiropractic and Sports Medicine
- Seminole Carpet & Floors
- Snap Fitness 24/7
- Super Shoes
- Tobacconist & Gifts
- Total Soccer
- Virginia School of Massage
|This article documents a current event. Information may change rapidly as the event progresses.|
In June 2012, Seminole Square entered into a dispute with the adjacent Stonefield regarding the stormwater drainage being deposited on their property. Edens, the company developing Stonefield, has twice appealed the city's decision to uphold the violation and failed in each instance.  In August 2012, Edens filed a motion in Charlottesville Circuit Court asking for the city's determination to be reversed. 
- Web. losing of Portion of Seminole Court Right of Way, Ebony Walton, City of Charlottesville, retrieved June 6, 2011.
- Web. Staff Report for Entrance Corridor Review Board Certificate of Appropriateness for Seminole Square Shopping Center, Jeff Werner, Staff Report, City of Charlottesville, retrieved July 10, 2018.
- Web. Seminole Square owners set sights on redevelopment, Chris Suarez, Daily Progress, World Media Enterprises, April 7, 2018, retrieved April 9, 2018.
- Web. Seminole Square, Sean Tubbs, Great Eastern Management Company, retrieved July 24, 2012.
- Web. With a whimper: Giant closes at 6pm Thursday, Hawes Spencer, The Hook, Better Publications LLC, Aug 30 2012
- Web. Stonefield says it will keep fighting permit violation from city, Graelyn Brashear, C-ville Weekly, July 24, 2012, retrieved July 24, 2012.
- Web. Council upholds Stonefield stormwater violation; Edens uncertain of next steps, Sean Tubbs, Charlottesville Tomorrow, July 18, 2012, retrieved July 24, 2012.
- Web. Stonefield's grading and stormwater reviewed by Albemarle, Sean Tubbs, Charlottesville Tomorrow, July 11, 2012, retrieved July 24, 2012.
- Web. Stonefield developer files appeal against city, Sean Tubbs, Charlottesville Tomorrow, August 26, 2012, retrieved August 31, 2012.