Pavilion at North Grounds
The Pavilion at North Grounds is a 300-unit student apartment complex at the corner of Arlington Boulevard and Millmont Street in Charlottesville. The developer of the $19.1 million project is Peak Campus Development.  The project is part of a trend towards large-scale apartment complexes targeted to University of Virginia students.
As part of the approval for its 230-unit, 428 bedroom Phase I, the developer opted to contribute $278,000 to the Charlottesville Housing Fund. It later contributed $59,522.31 for its 70-unit Phase II. It opened to its first tenants in August 2013.  In February 2013, rent for a room in a two-bedroom unit started at $815. In September 2013, rent was priced at around $975 per room.
Amenities include a swimming pool, a tanning bed, and study centers on each floor.
Peak Campus Development broke ground on a second phase of the project in September 2014. 
|This article is a stub. You can help cvillepedia by expanding it.|
- Web. Neighborhood Development Services Newsletter, October 2012, Neighborhood Development Staff, City of Charlottesville, October 2012, retrieved October 17, 2012.
- Web. Agenda for July 16, 2012 City Council, Charlottesville, July 16, 2012, retrieved 2018-10-05.
- Web. Agenda for February 2, 2015 City Council, Charlottesville, February 2, 2015, retrieved 2018-10-05.
- Web. Recent housing developments courting UVa students, Derek Quizon, Daily Progress, World Media Enterprises, August 31, 2013, retrieved September 3, 2013.
- Web. CBJ: Pavilion at North Grounds expands student housing landscape, Nate Delesline III, Daily Progress, World Media Enterprises, Feb 17, 2013, retrieved 2018-10-05.
- Web. PEAK CAMPUS DEVELOPMENT BREAKS GROUND ON THE SECOND PHASE OF THE PAVILION AT NORTH GROUNDS, Peak Campus Development, September 4, 2014, retrieved October 15, 2014.