A. Bruce Dotson
|A. Bruce Dotson|
|Preceded by||Don Franco|
Albemarle County Planning Commission
|Preceded by||Duane Zobrist|
|Succeeded by||Timothy Keller|
|Profession||Professor, University of Virginia School of Architecture|
A. Bruce Dotson is the Rio District member of the Albemarle Planning Commission. He served as the at-large member from 2012 to 2013. He was professor and chair of the Urban Planning Department at the UVA School of Architecture. He previously served as a member of the planning commission during 1994-1997 when he represented the Samuel Miller District as an appointee of Supervisor Sally Thomas.
|Position||Time in Position|
|Development Review Task Force||2006-2007|
|Fiscal Impact Committee||1995-2004|
|Public Recreation Facilities Authority||2008-present|
|MPO Technical Committee||2012-present|
|Piedmont Virginia Community College Board of Trustees||2013-present|
- Web. [http://albemarle.org/upload/images/Forms_Center/Departments/Board_of_Supervisors/Forms/Action_Letters/20120208actions.pdf ACTIONS Board of Supervisors Meeting of February 8, 2012], Albemarle County, 9 Feb 2012, retrieved 14 Feb 2012.
- Web. County of Albemarle, Albemarle County Board of Supervisors Minutes, Albemarle County Board of Supervisors, Albemarle County, 12 Jan 1994, retrieved 14 Feb 2012.
- Web. PVCC - News Releases - New College Board Appointments, 23 August 2013, retrieved 23 August 2013.
- Web. MPO Technical Committee, Thomas Jefferson Planning District Commission, retrieved February 4, 2013.
- Web. [PVCC board gets three new membershttp://www.dailyprogress.com/news/local/pvcc-board-gets-three-new-members/article_2eb19612-0c4a-11e3-8638-0019bb30f31a.html ], Daily Progress Staff Reports, Daily Progress, World Media Enterprises, August 23, 2013, retrieved August 26, 2013.