Armed Forces Communications and Electronics Association
|This article is a stub. You can help cvillepedia by expanding it.|
The Armed Forces Communications and Electronics Association is an international non-profit association that supports defense contractors, military units and other institutions involved in gathering intelligence. A local chapter was formed in March 2009 to represent the growing intelligence sector in the region.
Officers for the local chapter were installed in April 2010.
|An article on Wikipedia has information about Armed Forces Communications and Electronics Association in areas beyond Albemarle County's borders.|
Board of Directors
- Gordon Meriweather, President, Uriah Group
- Adrian Felts, Executive Vice President, Battelle
- Tim McLaughlin, Treasurer, National Ground Intelligence Center
- Dave Alley, Battelle
- Neil Casola, Charlottesville Systems Engineering
- Carole Freas, Secretary, SAIC
- Deb Harvey, SRC
- Major Mike Jones, National Ground Intelligence Center
- Dean Strong, Strong Consulting
- Richard Wagaman, Wagaman Associates
- Web. Chapter Ready to Take Advantage of Growing Research, Support Sites, McKenzie, Bryan, Daily Progress, World Media Enterprises, 29 Apr. 2010, retrieved 30 Apr. 2010.