Treesdale Park is a built community on Rio Road East in Albemarle County. Plans fall for an 88-unit multi-family community with three multi-story buildings containing a mix of both two and three-bedroom apartments. The builder and developer for AHIP was Pinnacle Construction. 
|This Neighborhood article is a stub. You can help cvillepedia by expanding it.|
- August 27, 2007: Preliminary work session before Albemarle County Planning Commission 
- November 10, 2009: Preliminary site plan was approved by the Albemarle Planning Commission
- November 10, 2010: Construction launched on .
- Web. County planners approve Treesdale Park affordable housing development on Rio Rd, Connie Chang, News Center, Charlottesville Tomorrow, November 11, 2009
- Web. New affordable housing complex going up in Albemarle, Brandon Shulleeta, News Article, Daily Progress, November 10, 2010
- Web. Albemarle Planning Commission weighs in on Treesdale, Sean Tubbs, September 1, 2007, retrieved May 3, 2011.
- Web. New affordable housing complex going up in Albemarle, Daily Progress, Lee Enterprises, November 10, 2010, retrieved November 11, 2010.