J. Timothy Keller, Professor Emeritus, Landscape Architect, Iowa State University
|Preceded by||Bruce Dotson|
|Place of birth||California|
|Residence||Albemarle since 1991|
|Alma mater||University of Virginia|
|Profession||Professor Emeritus, Licensed Landscape Architect|
Keller was re-appointed to the Albemarle Planning Commission as the at-large Planning Commissioner by the Albemarle County Board of Supervisors at their first meeting of 2016, as part of their organizational activities.(Magisterial district Planning Commission members are appointed for four-year terms, while the at-large member and UVA representative are appointed for two-year terms).
- Albemarle County, at-large Planning Commissioner, 2014
- Albemarle County, at-large Planning Commissioner, 2016  
County Commissioner goal & long range planning
Managed growth, a multimodal transportation system, rural conservation, sustainability, cultural tourism and eco-tourism, and economic vitality for the residents of Albemarle County, wrote J. Timothy Keller in his application for the position in 2013.
- Licensed Landscape Architect, since 1982.
- Iowa State University (ISU), Chairman of the landscape architecture department, 1994 – 2007
- Iowa State University (ISU), community and regional planning department
- Critical cultural area studies
- Cultural landscape conservation and planning
- Transportation corridor planning
- BA with distinction, University of Virginia, 1972
- Master of Landscape Architecture (MLA), University of Virginia, 1975
- Loeb Fellow in Advanced Environmental Design, Graduate School of Design, Harvard University, 1992
Emeritus Faculty Appointment
- Iowa State University (ISU), Ames, IA; Professor; Landscape Architecture, 2014
- Designation of Emeritus Faculty is used to recognize service to Iowa State University. A tenured faculty member who has attained the rank of professor and who retires immediately following ten or more continuous years of employment by ISU, will be given emeritus designation automatically upon retirement.
- Keller is a professor emeritus and former chair of the department of landscape architecture at Iowa State University. He received a B.A. from the University of Virginia, an M.L.A. in landscape architecture from UVA and was a Loeb Fellow in Advanced Environmental Design at the Graduate School of Design at Harvard University.  Keller is a fellow of the American Society of Landscape Architecture.
|This biographical article is a stub. You can help cvillepedia by expanding it.|
- Web. Albemarle County Board of Supervisors Appoint New Planning Commission Members, Press Releases, Albemarle County, January 7, 2016, retrieved January 8, 2016.
- Web. , retrieved January.
- Web. REAPPOINTED Mr. J. Timothy Keller as the At-Large representative to the Planning Commission with said term to expire December 31, 2017 County of Albemarle, Albemarle County Board of Supervisors Minutes, Albemarle County Board of Supervisors, Albemarle County, January 6, 2016, retrieved January 25, 2019.
- Web. Virginia Department of Professional and Occupational Regulation, Virginia (DPOR) Board for Architects, Professional Engineers, Land Surveyors, Certified Interior Designers and Landscape Architects (APELSCIDLA Board, LICENSE LOOKUP, DPOR, retrieved January 25, 2018.
- Web. J. TIMOTHY KELLER, Emeritus Faculty, Iowa State University Office of the Senior Vice President and Provost, Ames, IA, Last updated 1/15/2019, retrieved January 25, 2018.
- Web. J. TIMOTHY KELLER, Bio page, Iowa State University College of Design, retrieved January 25, 2018.
- Web. J. TIMOTHY KELLER, Faculty Appointment Types, Iowa State University Office of the Senior Vice President and Provost, Ames, IA, retrieved January 25, 2018.
- Web. J. TIMOTHY KELLER, Bio page, Iowa State University College of Design, retrieved July 9, 2018.