Charlottesville City Council
|For term to start||January 2020|
|Term End||December 2023|
In the general election, Magill got the most amount of votes in history for a Charlottesville City Councilor. 
|This biographical article is a stub. You can help cvillepedia by expanding it.|
General Election results
|Sena Magill (D)||8,420||25.97|
|Lloyd Snook (D)||8,133||25.08|
|Michael Payne (D)||7,816||24.10|
|Bellamy Brown (I)||5,736||17.69|
|Paul Long (I)||1,253||3.86|
|John Edward Hall (I)||837||2.58|
|Source: State Board of Elections|
Each voter could vote for up to three candidates.
|Michael Payne (D)||3,657||24.98|
|Lloyd Snook (D)||3,501||23.91|
|Sena Magill (D)||3,183||21.74|
|Brian Pinkston (D)||3,073||20.99|
|Bob Fenwick (D)||1,277||8.38|
|Source: Virginia State Board of Elections|
- Voters could select up to three candidate
- Web. Democrats Magill, Snook, Payne sweep City Council race, Nolan Stout, Daily Progress, Lee Enterprises, November 5, 2019, retrieved November 5, 2019.
- Web. Sena Magill, Region Ten board member, launches council campaign, Nolan Stout, Daily Progress, Lee Enterprises, January 9, 2019, retrieved January 10, 2019.
- Web. Magill made history with most votes of any City Council candidate in history, Nolan Stout, Daily Progress, Lee Enterprises, November 10, 2019, retrieved November 12, 2019. Print. November 10, 2019 page A1.
- Web. Longtime area donor injects $150K into local races, Nolan Stout, Daily Progress, Lee Enterprises, January 16, 2019, retrieved January 24, 2019.
- Web. Five Democratic council candidates make their cases at forum, Tyler Hammel, Daily Progress, Lee Enterprises, February 23, 2019, retrieved February 24, 2019.
- Web. 2015 November General, State Board of Elections, November 6, 2011, retrieved November 12, 2019.
- Web. 2019 June Primary Results - Charlottesville, State Board of Elections, June 11, 2019, retrieved June 12, 2019.