Peter T. Way
|Peter T. Way|
Virginia General Assembly
|Succeeded by||Paul C. Harris|
Albemarle County Board of Supervisors
|Preceded by||Ellen V. Nash|
|Succeeded by||Forrest R. Marshall, Jr.|
|Term Start||September 16, 1987|
|Preceded by||Gerald E. Fisher|
|Succeeded by||Frederick R. Bowie|
|Date of birth||August 15, 1936
|Place of birth||Jacksonville, Fl.|
Peter T. Way was a Republican politician who was a member of and chaired the Albemarle County Board of Supervisors prior to representing the 58th District in the Virginia House of Delegates from 1992 to 1997.
|This biographical article is a stub. You can help cvillepedia by expanding it.|
Way serves or has served on the following boards:
- Albemarle County School Board (former chairman)  
- Thomas Jefferson Planning District (vice-chairman)
- Scottsville Lions (president)
- Tros-Dale Home Board (president)
- JAUNT, Inc. (board president)
- Monticello Area Community Action Agency Board
- Plaque in Albemarle County Office Building.
- Virginia House of Delegates archive, retrieved on 7-31-08
- Parish Staff, St. Anne's Parish, Scottsville, retrieved 1 Sep 2009.
- Print: Former Board Chairman Way Shoulders Blame For Delay, Pat Weschler, Daily Progress, Worrell Newspaper group September, Page .