|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|
Gleason could refer to:
- The Gleason - A 24,000-square-foot, historic office/retail building at 126 Garrett Street, developed by H. M. Gleason’s Holdings, LLC in 2007.
- M. S. Gleason - Michael Stacks Gleason, Jr, Nelson County native who became a major businessman in Charlottesville in the late 1800's.
- H. M. Gleason - Henry Morris Gleason (1854-1931).
- H. M. Gleason & Sons - Feed and Farm Supply Store at 126 Garrett Street, 1873-2004.
- Hotel Gleason/Albemarle Hotel - a historic railroad hotel and commercial building located at 617 West Main Street, built in 1896 by Michael Stacks Gleason, Jr.
- James E. Gleason - City Alderman in the 1910's
- Abell-Gleason House - Greek Revival mansion built about 1859 for Alexander Pope Abel; owned J. Emmett Gleason and Helen S. Gleason from 1946 to 1974
- J. Emmett Gleason - City Councilor in the 1930's & 1940's
- Elizabeth Gleason - City Councilor in the 1980's