Charlottesville Parks and Recreation Advisory Board
|This article is a stub. You can help cvillepedia by expanding it.|
The Parks and Recreation Advisory Board is a nine-member panel that oversees the activities of the Charlottesville Department of Parks and Recreation.
From the City's website:
"The Advisory Board shall serve as the advisory body for the Charlottesville City Council. The Advisory Board shall serve as liaison to the Charlottesville City Council between the Park and Recreation Department and citizens of the City of Charlottesville. The Advisory Board shall consult with and advise said bodies in matters affecting parks and recreation promotion, marketing, membership, programming, planning, and other leisure services related aspects of the Parks and Recreation program, and to input its long-range planning for resources for capital projects for rehabilitation, design and/or development for indoor/outdoor recreation."
- Byron Brown, Chair
- David Hirschman, Vice Chair
- Ruth Barnett
- Llezelle Dugger
- Scott Morgan
- Jordan Phemister
- Natasha Sienitsky (representing the Charlottesville Planning Commission
- Ned Michie (representing the Charlottesville School Board)
The entire Board can be reached by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Jennifer McKeever (####-2012)
- Dan Rosensweig (####-2012)
- Ned Michie (####-2012)
- John Foster, Jr. (####-2012)
- Skylar Hughes Lyon (####-2012)
- Michael Farruggio (representing the City Planning Commission (2005-2009)
- Cheryl Ribando (2005-2009)
- ↑ "Charlottesville : Parks and Recreation Advisory Board." Charlottesville : Home. Web. 25 Feb. 2013. <http://www.charlottesville.org/Index.aspx?page=2000>.
Charlottesville Parks and Recreation Advisory Committee page on City website