Charlottesville City School Board
|This school article is a stub. You can help cvillepedia by expanding it.|
The Charlottesville City School Board switched to an elected school in 2006. Members are elected to four-year terms.
Prior to 2006, members were appointed by Charlottesville City Council.
- Leah Puryear, Chair, term ends 2013
- Colette E. Blount, term ends 2011
- Llezelle A. Dugger, term ends 2011
- Kathleen M. Galvin, term ends 2011
- Ned Michie, term ends 2013
- Juandiego Wade, term ends 2013
- Guian McKee, appointed to complete the term of Alvin Edwards, who resigned October 31, 2010., term ends 2011
- Web. Charlottesville School Board picks McKee as new member, Rachana Dixit, Daily Progress, World Media Enterprises, October 12, 2010, retrieved October 12, 2010.