Better Business Challenge
The Better Business Challenge is a competition among Charlottesville business designed to promote sustainability in the business community. The competitors are ranked based upon scores in Energy, Water, Transportation, Waste, Purchasing, and Leadership/Innovation.
|This article is a stub. You can help cvillepedia by expanding it.|
2012 Better Business Challenge
The following is a list of the winners of the 2012 Better Business Challenge:
- Blue Moon Diner - "Restaurant Spectacular"
- Woodward Properties - "Stridemaker"
- Church of the Incarnation - "Ripple Effect"
- GreenBlue - "Kilowatt Crackdown"
- JAUNT - "Green Leader"
- Virginia Eagle Distributing - "Top Innovator"
- Paramount Theater - "Better Business Champion"
- Carpet Plus - "Better Business Champion"