Albemarle Conservation Easement Authority
The Albemarle Conservation Easement Authority is the citizen body that officially accepts and enforces conversation easements and other open-space covenants. 
- In early 2020, the University of Virginia Foundation agreed to place 1,150 acres of land at Morven under conservation easement. The deed was recorded on January 15, 2020. The Albemarle Conservation Easement Authority accepted the deal in October 2019. 
|This article is a stub. You can help cvillepedia by expanding it.|
- Sherry Buttrick, Chair, Term Expires 12/13/2016
- Jennie More, Term Expires 12/13/2020 (Partial term)
- Rose Emery, Term Expires 12/13/2022 (1st term)
- G. David Emmitt, Term Expires 12/13/2021 (11th term)
- Jay Fennell, Term Expires 12/13/2022 (4th term)
- David Mitchell, Term Expires 12/13/2021 (1st term)
- John Moore, Term Expires 12/13/2022 (4th term)
- Hamilton Moses III, Term Expires 12/13/2021 (1st term)
- Peter Taylor, Term Expires 12/13/2021 (1st term)
- ↑ Web. County of Albemarle Board of Supervisors - Boards and Commissions, County of Albemarle, retrieved January 2, 2013.
- ↑ Web. Morven property placed under conservation easement, Allison Wrabel, Daily Progress, Lee Enterprises, January 19, 2020, retrieved January 19, 2020. Print. January 19, 2020 page A1.