Difference between revisions of "10th & Grove PUD"
Revision as of 20:08, 15 May 2019
10th & Grove is a 6 Unit (4 single family & one single family attached) Planned Unit Development at 1000 & 1002 Grove St. It was approved on October 2, 2006, one month before City Council approved an amendment to the PUD ordinance requiring new PUDs to sit on a minimum of 2 acres.
In September 2009, the Planning Commission approved a preliminary site plan, authorizing three homes originally designed as a triplex to be split into a detached unit and a duplex.
In 2014 the developers, Dickerson Homes, submitted an amendment to the PUD and a site plan application. The application was denied on the grounds that it didn't meet the 2 acre minimum and the deviation was too great to qualify for vested rights. The decision was appealed to the Planning Commission at its July 8, 2014 meeting.
- Agenda: September 18, 2006 City Council meeting (first reading)
- Minutes: September 18, 2006 City Council (first reading)
- Agenda: October 2, 2006 City Council meeting (second reading)
- Minutes: October 2, 2006 City Council (second reading)
- Web. Agenda for July 8, 2014 Charlottesville Planning Commission, City of Charlottesville, July 8, 2014., retrieved 2019-05-14.
|This Neighborhood article is a stub. You can help cvillepedia by expanding it.|