Virginia State Route 240
Virginia State Route 240 is an old alignment of U.S. Route 250 through Crozet.
Route 240 is also signed Crozet Avenue from Crozet west, and Three Notch'd Road from Crozet east.
|This Transportation-related article is a stub. You can help cvillepedia by expanding it.|
Help cvillepedia by improving this article with information about Virginia State Route 240 from wikipedia.
Bridge replacement planned
A bridge carries Route 240 across Lickinghole Creek. This bridge will be replaced in the next few years.
- April 17, 2019: Design Public Hearing 
- Spring 2021: Right of way acquisition 
- Advertise project in 2022
- ↑ Web. March 13, 2019 Presentation to Crozet Community Advisory Committee, Virginia Department of Transportation, March 13, 2019, retrieved August 17, 2019.
- ↑ Web. Culpeper Projects - Route 240 Bridge, Virginia Department of Transportation, retrieved August 17, 2019.