The Trump Winery is an Albemarle County winery.
Real estate mogul and television reality star Donald Trump expressed interest in purchasing the property and later did so. and Trump on October 4, 2011 celebrated the grand reopening of the winery, which was rebranded with his name.
In the summer of 2013, Trump began the process of getting a special use permit to install a golf course at the property. However, the property is under conservation easement.  The Virginia Outdoors Foundation has stated they do not believe the golf course will be consistent with the terms of the easement. 
Trump Winery is located at 3550 Blenheim Road
- Web. Kluge Estate Winery and Vineyards, Kluge Estate Winery and Vineyards, retrieved December 10, 2010.
- Web. Kluge Estate auction unsuccessful, Brandon Shulleeta, Daily Progress, World Media Enterprises, December 8, 2010, retrieved December 10, 2010.
- Web. 'A step': Donald Trump wants all the Kluge properties, Hawes Spencer, The Hook, Better Publications LLC, February 16, 2011, retrieved February 18, 2011.
- Web. Trump, governor celebrate winery grand reopening, Aaron Richardson, Daily Progress, World Media Enterprises, October 4, 2011, retrieved August 21, 2012.
- Web. Trump in talks to buy socialite Kluge's Charlottesville vineyard and estate, Annie Gowen and Steve Yanda, The Washington Post, 17 Feb 2011, retrieved 25 June 2012.
- Web. Trump golf course misses deadline with incomplete application, Brian Wheeler, Charlottesville Tomorrow, September 3, 2013, retrieved September 3, 2013.
- Web. Trump golf course under more scrutiny, Brian Wheeler, Charlottesville Tomorrow, November 17, 2013, retrieved November 18, 2013.