|This biographical article is a stub. You can help cvillepedia by expanding it.|
Mr. Olivier spoke at an Albemarle Board of Supervisor's meeting on February 25, 2013 voicing his support for Chris Dumler after 14 separate local citizens called for his removal. "I value Mr. Dumler as a person and a neighbor"
- "Interview with Thomas Olivier." Personal interview by Brian A. Wheeler. Charlottesville Tomorrow. 3 Jan 2011.
- E-mail. Thomas Olivier. "Olivier speaking as individual." Message to Brian Wheeler, Charlottesville Tomorrow. 26 February 2013.
- Welcome to Advocates for a Sustainable Albemarle Population. Web. 15 Aug. 2009. <http://stopgrowthasap.org/about-directors.php>.
- E-mail. Jack Marshall, Advocates for a Sustainable Albemarle Population. "RE: Current ASAP board?." Message to Brian Wheeler, Charlottesville Tomorrow. 3 February 2011.
- Web. Dumler's tenure overshadows budget discussion, Aaron Richardson, Daily Progress, World Media Enterprises, February 26, 2013, retrieved February 26, 2013. Print. February 26, 2013 page A1.