Talk:Charlottesville Bicycle and Pedestrian Advisory Committee
- Put another one here just now - want to move this to an appropriate page. Suggestions for a name? --Seantubbs (talk) 11:52, 6 May 2019 (EDT)
- August 24, 1933: Nine-year old Gayle Carter was struck by a driver at the corner of Fifth and Dice Streets. The drive sped off and Carter was released from the hospital later in the day.  Police arrested J.G. Morris of Schuyler the next day and charged him in the incident 
- January 21, 1960: UVA student William Lewis Herring struck on his bike by automobile and injured on West Main Street near Preston Avenue. 
- Web. Negro Boy Struck by Hit-Run Auto, Daily Progress Digitized Microfilm, Lindsay family, August 24, 1933, retrieved May 6, 2019.
- Web. Norris Charged in Hit-Run Case, Daily Progress Digitized Microfilm, Lindsay family, August 25, 1933, retrieved May 6, 2019. Print. August 25, 1933 page 10.
- Print: Student Hurt While Riding Bic, , Daily Progress, Lindsay family January 22, 1960, Page .