Talk:Blue Ridge Home Builders Association

From Cvillepedia
Jump to: navigation, search

Government relations?

I would like to indicate some way how groups such as this get involved with policies, but didn't know what we should call it. Lobbying? Government involvement? I went with government relations for now but would love to hear some ideas.--Seantubbs 15:29, 10 July 2009 (EDT)

I added 'advocacy groups' cat because that's appropriate (sounds better than 'lobbying'). If you're talking about the article itself (i.e., not the cat), not sure it matters; the content of the relationship with government probably speaks for itself. -- B.S. Lawrence 13:41, 11 July 2009 (EDT)