|Succeeded by||Ellen Moore Osborne|
|Date of birth||Oct. 20, 1946
|Alma mater||Washington & Lee|
Steve Koleszar served for many years on the Albemarle County School Board representing the Scottsville Magisterial District. He was named as the board's chair for 2011 at the first meeting in January.
|Candidate Profile Resources|
|Office||Albemarle County School Board|
|Election year||2015 election|
|Candidate interviews by Charlottesville Tomorrow|
|Candidate interview transcript|
|Candidate interview audio|
1999 election for Albemarle County School Board
2003 election for School Board
|Stephen H. Koleszar (Incumbent)||1,330||52.59|
|D. L. "Denny" King||1,176||46.50|
|Source: Virginia State Board of Elections|
2007 election for School Board
|Stephen H. Koleszar (Incumbent)||2,763||99.10|
Koleszar opted not to run for another term. He was succeeded by Ellen Moore Osborne.
- Web. Albemarle to appoint School Board member, Brandon Shulleeta, Daily Progress, Lee Enterprises, January 14, 2011, retrieved January 14, 2011.
- Web. Koleszar to run for sixth term, Tim Shea, Charlottesville Tomorrow, January 22, 2015, retrieved February 12, 2015.
- Web. Alcaro, Paige and Oberg win Albemarle School Board races, Brian Wheeler, Charlottesville Tomorrow, November 3, 2015, retrieved November 5, 2015.
- Web. Albemarle schools expect to have $1.2M left from bond referendum; Koleszar won’t seek re-election, Katherine Knott, Daily Progress, Lee Enterprises, January 10, 2019, retrieved January 14, 2019.
- Web. Meet the Board Members, Albemarle County Public Schools, retrieved April 4, 2013.
- "General Election- November 4, 2003." Virginia State Board of Elections. 23 June 2009 <http://www.sbe.virginia.gov/ElectionResults/2003/nov/003.htm>.