Riverbend Development is a real estate investment, development, and management company with a portfolio of real estate investments, primarily located in and around Charlottesville and Albemarle County, Virginia. The company specializes in retail, multifamily, and the development of master planned communities. Alan Taylor is the president.
Riverbend has brought national and regional retailers to central Virginia including Whole Foods, Fresh Market, and Wegmans. They have also developed entertainment venues such as the nTelos Wireless Pavilion and the historic Jefferson Theater.
In 2015, Riverbend restored and redeveloped the Coca-Cola Bottling Company building, a Charlottesville landmark located on Preston Avenue. The building is Charlottesville’s largest and most prominent example of Art Deco architecture.
The company also has plans to add solar roofs to all its buildings. 
- Beacon on 5th
- City Walk
- Coca-Cola Building
- Estes Park
- Foothill Crossings, a neighborhood in Crozet
- Fifth Street Station
- Granger property 
- Martha Jefferson Apartments
- Plaza on West Main
- C&O Row on Water Street Extended
- Whole Foods
- Westlake Hills, a neighborhood in Crozet
- New headquarters and officers for Apex Clean Energy 
- Sieg property development (Untitled)
- Web. Local developer, Albemarle schools look to save with solar, Aaron Richardson, Charlottesville Tomorrow, October 30, 2016, retrieved October 31, 2016.
- Web. ZMA 201000011, Estes Park, David Benish, Staff report for March 6, 2012 Albemarle Planning Commission, County of Albemarle, retrieved March 6, 2012.
- Web. Big box bonanza: Hunter Craig lauded in Wegmans deal, Courtenay Stuart, The Hook, Better Publications LLC, Jun 28 2012
- Web. New plans for vacant land, Sean Tubbs, C-VILLE Weekly, Portico Publications, September 13, 2023, retrieved November 10, 2023.
- Web. Charlottesville planners get first look at Plaza on West Main, Sean Tubbs, Charlottesville Tomorrow, October 10, 2012, retrieved November 12, 2012.
- Web. New Whole Foods waiting on site plan, Shea Connelly, C-VILLE Weekly, Portico Publications, February 10, 2009, retrieved November 7, 2012.
- Web. Apex Clean Energy Announces Plans for New Charlottesville Headquarters, Staff reports, News Article and Press Release, WVIR NBC29 News, March 1. ,2018, retrieved March 5, 2018.