Pinnacle Construction and Development Corporation is a Virginia real estate developer based out of Charlottesville, serving Central Virginia and beyond. Pinnacle has developed and constructed Multi-Family, Commercial, Mixed-Use, Medical, Historic Restoration, and Senior Living Facilities across Virginia.  The company was founded in 1991 by William Park.
- Meadowbrook Flats - Redevelopment of the Meadowbrook Shopping Center (abandoned project)
- The Lofts at Meadowcreek
- Treesdale Park 
- Brookdale 
- Roundhill Meadows 
Historic Restoration Projects
- Maury Senior Retirement Village - Bainbridge Elementary School, built in the Manchester community of Richmond in 1888 and renamed Matthew Fontaine Maury School in 1919, was converted into Maury Senior Retirement Village in 2001. 
- Web. LinkedIn profile, retrieved April 29, 2013.
- Web. 
- Web. New affordable housing complex going up in Albemarle, Brandon Shulleeta, News Article, Daily Progress, November 10, 2010
- Web. Albemarle to participate in 96-unit affordable housing project, Sean Tubbs, News Article, Charlottesville Tomorrow, September 7, 2017, retrieved February 14, 2018.
- Web. Roundhill Meadows making progress, Gracie Hart Brooks, News Article, Daily Progress, February 6, 2013
- Web. Converted schools, Article, Richmond.com, Jul 27, 2007