Significant events that happened (or will happen) on November 9.
- 1911 – At the regular November city council meeting, Dr. R. L. Robertson, the city’s Health Officer, made a report:
- “The general health of the city for the past month has been good...there have been six cases of scarlet fever within the city, scattered in different sections...The few cases of diphtheria - three in the limits - are all convalescing and are so mild that it would be impossible to have a diagnosis without the aid of a microscope. I do not think there is any grave danger of an epidemic of either of these disease, but all precautions have been and will be taken as if we had disease in a serious and dangerous form, as a mild case can and does sometimes product in another patient a serious and dangerous form of the disease.” 
- 2006 – The Aviator statue is added to the Virginia Landmarks Register 
- 2016 – Albemarle County Board of Supervisors public hearing on Brookhill development Materials for meeting
- Web. 002-5073 The Aviator, Virginia Landmarks Register, August 15, 2018, retrieved January 18, 2020.
|This article is a stub. You can help cvillepedia by expanding it.|