North Fork - A UVa Discovery Park
North Fork - A UVa Discovery Park, formerly named the UVA North Fork Research Park, is a 562-acre, 3-million-square-foot, fully master planned, mixed-use development zoned for office, light industry, hotel and conference center, medical and pharmaceutical labs, and to support commercial uses including retail. The park is owned and managed by the University of Virginia Foundation.
The park will expand by 30 acres allowing for an additional 700,000 square feet of commercial, office, and industrial uses pending[when?] a rezoning approval by the Albemarle County Board of Supervisors.
The park may also be revisioned to be more of a town center with residential uses. 
- Adial Pharmaceuticals
- Batelle Memorial Institute
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- CACI Enterprise Solutions
- Central Virginia Partnership for Economic Development
- Clear Sky Aviation
- Data Systems Analysts
- Delta Bridge
- Eiden Systems Corporation
- Foods of All Nations
- Global Consulting Services
- Klöckner Pentaplast
- MITRE Corporation
- PRA Health Sciences
- Radiant Solutions
- Signature Science
- Solis Applied Sciences  
- Super Radiator Coils
- Thinking With Tools
- UVA Applied Research Institute
- UVA Biocomplexity Institute and Initiative
- UVA Physician's Group
- UVA Specialty Pharmacy
- Vinzant 
- Web. UVA Research Park, UVa Foundation, retrieved 4 Mar 2011.
- Web. RE: ZMA-95-04 The University of Virginia Real Estate Foundation, Ronald Keeler, Chief of Planning, Albemarle County, June 14, 1996, retrieved November 9, 2015.
- Web. UVa Research Park returns to North Fork moniker, Daily Progress Staff, Daily Progress, Lee Enterprises, January 3, 2021, retrieved February 11, 2021.
- Web. UVA North Fork Research Park expansion gets okay from Albemarle Planning Commission, Tubbs, Sean J., Charlottesville Tomorrow News Center, Charlottesville Tomorrow, 19 Aug. 2009, retrieved 20 Nov 2009.
- Web. UVA Re-Imagining 29 North Research Park AND Ivy Road Corridor, Jim Duncan, Blog Post, RealCentralVA, February 2, 2018, retrieved February 2, 2018.
- Web. UVA Foundation Breaks Ground on Lewis and Clark Extension, CJ Paschall, News Article, NBC29, September 26, 2019, retrieved September 29, 2019.
- Web. Places 29 Development Area Transportation Projects Update, Kevin McDermott, Report, Albemarle County, July 23, 2020, retrieved July 27, 2020.
- Web. SOLIS APPLIED SCIENCE JOINS THE PARK, UVA Research Park, retrieved November 24, 2019.
- Web. Solis Applied Science Wins $77M for Army National Ground Intelligence Center, Caroline D'Agati, News Article, Clearance Jobs, July 25, 2019, retrieved November 24, 2019.
- Web. Tenant List, UVA Foundation, retrieved November 24, 2019.
- Web. Two Biotech Start-Ups Begin Operations at the UVA Research Park, County of Albemarle, July 16, 2013, retrieved August 1, 2013.
- Web. Government contractor opens office at UVa Research Park, Bryan McKenzie, Daily Progress, Lee Enterprises, retrieved October 25, 2010.
- Web. Fire forces evacuation at UVa Research Park, Staff reports, Daily Progress, Lee Enterprises, January 3, 2020, retrieved January 3, 2020. Print. January 3, 2020 page A3.