Monticello Dairy Building
The former Monticello Dairy Building is one of Charlottesville's individually protected properties, meaning any exterior changes or potential demolition would have to be approved by the Board of Architectural Review. The building is located at 946 Grady Avenue, but only part of the structure is protected. 
|This article is a stub. You can help cvillepedia by expanding it.|
|This article documents a current event. Information may change rapidly as the event progresses.|
Stony Point Design Build is planning on redeveloping the building in several phases.
- June 5, 2017: City Council holds first reading of conveying a small sliver of land 
- September 19, 2017: First appearance before the Board of Architectural Review  (Meeting materials)
- "Charlottesville : Architectural Design Control District and Individually Protected Property Information." Charlottesville : Home. Web. 16 Aug. 2010. <http://www.charlottesville.org/Index.aspx?page=812>.
- Web. Building a history, Will Goldsmith, C-VILLE Weekly, Portico Publications, January 22, 2008, retrieved June 12, 2012. Print. January 22, 2008 , 20.04, .
- Web. Council considers land donation to assist redevelopment of Monticello Dairy, Sean Tubbs, News Article, Charlottesville Tomorrow, June 6, 2017, retrieved October 9, 2017.
- Web. Design panel gets first look at Monticello Dairy redevelopment, Sean Tubbs, News Article, Charlottesville Tomorrow, September 20, 2017, retrieved October 9, 2017.