Monticello Area Community Action Agency
The Monticello Area Community Action Agency works to eradicate poverty in our community and help local families. It is an umbrella agency for several social service groups. It was founded in 1964. 
- Head Start
- Coalition Assisting Residents in Emergency Situations
- Hope House
- Steps to Success
- Wheels to Work
Future of MACAA
|This article is a stub. You can help cvillepedia by expanding it.|
- Web. At 50, MACAA looks at past successes, plans future, Dani Kass, Daily Progress, Lee Enterprises, September 21, 2014, retrieved September 16, 2014.
- Web. [http://louisacountyva.iqm2.com/Citizens/FileOpen.aspx?Type=1&ID=1564&Inline=True Minutes of the Louisa County Board of Supervisors Minutes for September 19, 2022], Minutes, Louisa County, retrieved October 2, 2022.
- Web. Council denies MACAA rezoning; seeks clean slate for property, Sean Tubbs, News Article, Charlottesville Tomorrow, November 21, 2017, retrieved November 25, 2017.
- Web. Charlottesville City Council meeting minutes, .pdf, Council Chambers, City of Charlottesville, January 18, 1978.