Jump to navigation Jump to search
Significant events that happened (or will happen) on May 19.
- 2015 – Blue Ridge Swim Club added to National Register of Historic Places 
- 2016 – Planning and Coordination Council discusses Regional Transportation Organizational study, a precursor of the Regional Transit Partnership 
- 2020 – Elections were held in the town of Scottsville on May 19, 2020. 
- 2020 – Albemarle County Planning Commission votes 5-1 to recommend approval River's Edge development in northern Albemarle 
- 2022 – A Virginia historic marker for Gregory Hayes Swanson was unveiled outside the Jefferson-Madison Regional Library's Central Branch to commemorate his successful lawsuit against the University of Virginia to be admitted in 1950. 
|This article is a stub. You can help cvillepedia by expanding it.|
- Web. 002-5178 Blue Ridge Swim Club, Virginia Landmarks Register, April 14, 2018, retrieved May 19, 2021.
- Web. Planning and Coordination Council (PACC) Meeting Agenda for May 2016, City of Charlottesville, Agenda, City of Charlottesville, retrieved September 29, 2019.
- Web. Scottsville prepares for major election during coronavirus pandemic, C.J. Paschall, Daily Progress, Lee Enterprises, April 24, 2020, retrieved April 28, 2020.
- Web. County planners recommend approval of permit for 100-unit development, Allison Wrabel, Daily Progress, Lee Enterprises, May 19, 2020, retrieved April 19, 2022.
- Web. JMRL unveils new historical marker of Swanson vs. UVA case, Dryden Quigley, News Article, WVIR NBC29, May 19, 2022, retrieved May 20, 2022.