Significant events that happened (or will happen) on March 11.
- 2019 – Tom Berry is named as the interim director of the Emergency Communications Center 
- 2020 – A design public hearing is scheduled to replace the Old Ivy Road bridge over the 250 bypass is scheduled for March 11, 2020 at the Holiday Inn Charlottesville-University Area 
- 2022 – Nelson County Service Authority breaks ground on an $18.5 million project to replace the wastewater treatment plant at Wintergreen 
- Web. Emergency Communications Director Announces Resignation, News Article, WVIR NBC29, Charlottesville, VA, March 11, 2019, retrieved March 18, 2019.
- Web. Legal Notice for March 11, 2020 Design Public Hearing, Legal Notice, Virginia Department of Public Transportation, retrieved February 16, 2020.
- Web. Service authority breaks ground on largest project to date, Kendall Warner, News Article, Lynchburg News and Advance, March 16, 2022, retrieved March 18, 2022.