MPO Technical Committee
MPO Tech is a subcommittee of the MPO Policy Board made up of local government staff planners. They are tasked with developing and reviewing plans that will later be considered by the full MPO.
"This committee analyzes proposals for technical feasibility and helps ensure proposals are implemented after adoption by the MPO or a locality," reads a statement on the committee's website.
- David Benish, Albemarle Chief of Planning, Chair
- Jeanette Janiczek, Charlottesville's VDOT Program Manager, Vice-Chair
- Glenn Brooks, Albemarle Engineer
- Bruce Dotson, Albemarle Planning Commission
- Lisa Green, Charlottesville Planning Commission
- Lisa Horanyi, RideShare Manager
- Jonathan Monceaux, UVA Department of Parking and Transportation
- Judith Mueller, Charlottesville Public Works Director
- Bill Palmer, UVA Office of the Architect
- Charles Proctor, VDOT
- Kimberly Pryor, Virginia Department of Rail and Public Transportation
- Donna Shaunesey, JAUNT Executive Director
- Lance Stewart, Director, Charlottesville Area Transit
- P. Clifford Burnette, VA Department of Aviation
- Tony Cho, Federal Transit Administration
- Ivan Rucker, Federal Highway Administration
- Web. MPO Technical Committee, Thomas Jefferson Planning District Commission, retrieved February 4, 2013.