MPO Policy Board
The MPO Policy Board is the final decision-making authority for the Charlottesville-Albemarle Metropolitan Planning Organization, which is charged with planning for transportation in the City of Charlottesville and Albemarle County's urban ring.
The body is mandated by federal law and must approve all spending on transportation projects.
- Ned Gallaway, Chair, Albemarle County Board of Supervisors
- Ann Mallek, Albemarle County Board of Supervisors
- Brian Pinkston, Charlottesville City Council
- Lloyd Snook, Charlottesville City Council
- Sean Nelson, VDOT Culpeper District Engineer 
- Christine Jacobs, TJPDC
- Tony Cho, Federal Transit Administration
- Lucas Ames, JAUNT
- Garland Williams, Charlottesville Transit Service
- Jay Lindsey, Department of Rail and Public Transportation
- Julia Monteith, UVA Office of the Architect
- Cheng Yang, Federal Highways Administration
- Web. New VDOT Leader for Charlottesville Area, Sean Tubbs, News Article, Town Crier Productions, October 5, 2021, retrieved November 14, 2021.