Llezelle A. Dugger
|This biographical article is a stub. You can help cvillepedia by expanding it.|
The Office of Clerk of the Circuit Court is an elected office serving an 8-year term.
Dugger won 62% of ballots cast in the August 20 Democratic firehouse primary.
Charlottesville Democrats Candidate Video
Dugger works as an assistant public defender. She currently serves as the Vice Chair of the Charlottesville City School Board.
Llezelle A. Dugger serves on the Legal Aid Justice Center Board, the Central Virginia Legal Aid Society Board, and the Charlottesville Albemarle Drug Court Board.
2007 election for School Board
|Kathleen M. Galvin (I)||3,240||66.27|
|Colette E. Blount (I)||2,972||TBD|
|Llezelle A. Dugger (I)||2,497||51.3|
|Alvin Edwards (I)||2,370||48.7|
|W. Grant Brownrigg (I)||1,852||38.39|
|Sean M. McCord (I)||1,649||33.73|
|Lynette B. Meynig (I)||1,182||TBD|
Each voter could vote for up to four candidates.
- Web. School board member running for city court clerk, Daily Progress, World Media Enterprises, May 10, 2011, retrieved May 10, 2011.
- Web. Dugger's victory signals an end to Garrett's long tenure, Graham Moomaw, Daily Progress, World Media Enterprises, August 21, 2011, retrieved August 24, 2011.
- Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
- Web. Llezelle A. Dugger: Candidate for Clerk of Circuit Court, Charlottesville City Democrats, 31 July 2011, retrieved 8 August 2011.
- Web. Llezelle Dugger for Clerk of Court, retrieved 1 June 2011.
- "November 6, 2007 General Election Official Results." Virginia Voter Information. Web. <https://www.voterinfo.sbe.virginia.gov/election/DATA/2007/196E44FA-8B19-4240-9A44-737216DAA55D/Unofficial/00_540_s.shtml>
- "Charlottesville : Past Local Elections." Charlottesville : Home. Web. <http://www.charlottesville.org/index.aspx?page=120>
- Deegan, Matt. "City School Board Shakeup in Works." Daily Progress. 21 Apr. 2007. Web. <http://www2.dailyprogress.com/news/cdp-news-local/2007/apr/21/city_school_board_shakeup_in_works_04_21_07_cdp-ar-86551/>