Asssistant City Manager
|Place of birth||Atlanta, GA|
|Alma mater||Virginia Tech|
Leslie Beauregard worked for 16 years in Charlottesville city government, serving most recently as interim deputy city manager. She became the assistant city manager in Staunton in October 2019.  Her departure ended consideration of a pilot participatory budgeting program. 
She was selected as an assistant city managers for the City of Charlottesville in August of 2015.  Once Dr. Tarron Richardson was appointed city manager and reorganized management, she was appointed as interim deputy city manager.
|This biographical article is a stub. You can help cvillepedia by expanding it.|
Born in Atlanta, Ga., Leslie Beauregard received her both her B.A. and her M.P.A. from Virginia Tech. She moved to the Charlottesville area in 2003 from Hampton, Va., where she was a Senior Legislative and Management Analyst with the Office of Budget and Management.  She was promoted to budget director in 2007.
She was awarded a Distinguished Budget Award from the Government Finance Officers Association for the Fiscal Year 2012 budget. 
- Web. Longtime city employee leaving after reorganization, Nolan Stout, Daily Progress, Lee Enterprises, August 16, 2019, retrieved August 21, 2019.
- Web. [Charlottesville suspends participatory budgeting after resignations https://www.dailyprogress.com/news/local/charlottesville-suspends-participatory-budgeting-after-resignations/article_5c098c3c-a26b-54fc-b7f0-c7764219e58d.html], Nolan Stout, Daily Progress, Lee Enterprises, September 27, 2019, retrieved October 27, 2019.
- Web. City Manager Names Leslie Beauregard and Mike Murphy Assistant City Managers, Press release, City of Charlottesville, July 30, 2015, retrieved July 30, 2015.
- Web. Meet your government: Leslie Beauregard, Leslie Beauregard, Charlottesville Tomorrow, August 5, 2012, retrieved August 6, 2012.
- Web. Charlottesville City Council meeting minutes, .pdf, Council Chambers, City of Charlottesville, March 5, 2012.