Member, Albemarle County Service Authority Board of Directors
|Term End||December 31, 2011|
|Succeeded by||Holly Hueston|
|This biographical article is a stub. You can help cvillepedia by expanding it.|
- Colbaugh was initially an opponent of building a new dam at Ragged MountainTemplate:Cite. In May 2006, he told the board of the Rivanna Water & Sewer Authority that such an idea would not save money, would be environmentally damaging, and would cause trails to be built twice. He has repeated those comments frequently, including at the October 2010 ACSA meeting. However, Colbaugh has expressed support for building the South Fork pipeline at some point in the future.
- "Boards and Commissions Maintenance." Albemarle County, Virginia - Official Web Site. Web. 09 June 2010. <https://albemarle.org/upload/images/webapps/boards/bc/showrecs.asp?ID=6>.
- Albemarle County Board of Supervisors Minutes, 5 Mar. 2008. County of Albemarle. Retrieved 8 Jun. 2010.
- Web. RWSA BOARD OF DIRECTORS, Minutes of Regular Meeting, May 22, 2006, Rivanna Water and Sewer Authority, retrieved October 26, 2010.
- Print: ACSA will fund earthen dam design, Sean Tubbs, Daily Progress, World Media Enterprises , Page . Also available at the Charlottesville Tomorrow News Center.