Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This biographical article is a stub. You can help cvillepedia by expanding it.|
James Rich of the Plains was appointed to the Commonwealth Transportation Board on July 16, 2010 to represent VDOT's Culpeper District. Rich served for twenty years as the chair of the 10th Congressional District GOP Committee.
Rich also served one term on the CTB in the 1990's after being appointed by then Governor George Allen.
- James Rich was named to the board of Scenic Virginia in 2011.
- ↑ Blount, David. CTB Appointments. Rep. Web. 22 July 2010. <http://www.tjpdc.org/agendas_and_minutes/mpoPoli/10_07_28/Item_10C.pdf>.
- ↑ Delesline, Nate. "Fauquier Resident to Fill Davies Former CTB Seat | Culpeper Star-Exponent." Home | Culpeper Star-Exponent. 24 July 2010. Web. 26 July 2010. <http://www2.starexponent.com/cse/news/local/article/fauquier_resident_to_fill_davies_former_ctb_seat/61182/#When:04:01:15Z>.
- ↑ Web. Scenic Virginia, Inc., Scenic Virginia, retrieved 5 Sept 2011.
- ↑ Yes, Virginia! The Newsletter of Scenic Virginia Issue 19 (Spring 2011): 2. Print.