Hydraulic Small Area Plan
The Hydraulic Small Area Plan was adopted by the Charlottesville City Council and the Albemarle Board of Supervisors in the summer of 2018. The plan results from a stakeholder process coordinated by the Hydraulic Planning Advisory Panel.
|This article is a stub. You can help cvillepedia by expanding it.|
Projects conceived by the panel did not qualify for Smart Scale in the 3rd round. Charlottesville has applied for a VDOT Revenue Sharing Grant for a turn lane extension at Hydraulic Road and U.S. 250. This will require a local match of $150,000 in the FY2021 Capital Improvement Program. 
- Chip Boyles Executive Director, Thomas Jefferson Planning District Commission
- Morgan Butler Senior Attorney, Southern Environmental Law Center
- Vito Cetta Architect, Weather Hill Homes
- Kathy Galvin, City Councilor, City Of Charlottesville
- Mark Graham, Director Of Community Development, Albemarle County
- Kurt Keesecker, Architect, BRW Architects
- Alex Ikefuna, Dir. Neighborhood Development Services, City Of Charlottesville
- Diantha Mckeel, Board Of Supervisors, Albemarle County
- John O’connor, Senior VP O’connor, Capital Partners
- Chuck Rotgin, President And CEO, Great Eastern Management Company
- Del Sanders, General Manager, Charlottesville Holiday Inn
- Alan Taylor, President, Riverbend Development
- Web. Neighborhood Development Services - Projects Update to City Council, Department of Neighborhood Development Services, Septmber 2019, retrieved November 11, 2019.
- Web. Hydraulic Small Area Plan, Kimley Horn and Michael Baker International, Report, April 2018, retrieved January 30, 2019.