Route 29 Solutions Hydraulic Planning Advisory Panel
(Redirected from Hydraulic Planning Advisory Panel)
The Route 29 Solutions Hydraulic Planning Advisory Panel is a group of Albemarle County and Charlottesville stakeholders convened to further study Route 29 Solutions projects in and around the intersection of Hydraulic Road and U.S. 29.
|This article is a stub. You can help cvillepedia by expanding it.|
- Diantha McKeel, Chair, Board of Supervisors, Albemarle County
- Chip Boyles, Executive Director, Thomas Jefferson Planning District Commission
- Morgan Butler, Senior Attorney, Southern Environmental Law Center
- Vito Cetta, Architect, Weather Hill Homes
- Kathy Galvin, City Councilor, City of Charlottesville
- Mark Graham, Director of Community Development, Albemarle County
- Alex Ikefuna, Director of Neighborhood Development, City of Charlottesville
- Kurt Keesecker, Architect, BRW Architects
- John O’Connor, Senior Vice President, O’Connor Capital Partners
- Charles Rotgin Jr., President & CEO, Great Eastern Management Co.
- Del Sanders, General Manager, Charlottesville Holiday Inn
- Alan Taylor, President, Riverbend Development