Hunter E. Craig
Craig received a B.A. degree in Economics from Hampden-Sydney College in 1984.
Craig's real estate activities are carried out primarily as President of Hunter E. Craig Company and principal broker of Georgetown Real Estate.
UVa Board of Visitors
In July 2010, Craig was named to the University of Virginia Board of Visitors by Governor Bob McDonnell. Craig gave $25,000 to McDonnell’s Opportunity Virginia PAC in 2010 and made $33,301 in contributions to McDonnell’s 2009 gubernatorial campaign.
- Web. Charlottesville and Albemarle's top 10 private property owners, Chiara Canzi, C-VILLE Weekly, Portico Publications, 3/24/09, retrieved 10 Jun 2009.
- Web. Hunter E. Craig, company website, Virginia National Bank, retrieved 11 Oct 2010.
- Web. McDonnell Names 4 to UVa Board, Daily Progress, Lee Enterprises, 02 July 2010, retrieved 11 Oct 2010.
- Web. Money Out (Contributions) Hunter E Craig, VPAP
- Web. Money Out (Details for Donations) Hunter E Craig, VPAP