Housing Advisory Committee
- Phil D'Oronzio, Banker, Chair 
- Lesley Crowther Fore, Local Energy Alliance Program (LEAP), Vice Chair
- Heather Hill, City Council
- Jody Lahendro, Charlottesville Planning Commission
- Bob Hughes, Charlottesville-Albemarle Association of Realtors
- Carmelita L. Wood, Neighborhood Association
- Joy Johnson, Public Housing Association of Residents (PHAR)
- Paul Kent, Region Ten
- Ridge Schuyler, Citizen At Large
- Dan Rosensweig, Habitat for Humanity
- Joyce Dudeck, Albemarle Housing Improvement Program (AHIP)
- Grant Duffield, Charlottesville Redevelopment & Housing Authority (CRHA)
- Shelley Murphy, Piedmont Housing Alliance (PHA)
- Ron White, Albemarle County (non-voting)
- Jennifer McKeever, School Board
- Steven Stokes, Jefferson Area Board for Aging
- Erin Briggs-Yates, TJACH
- VACANT, Interfaith Movement Promoting Action by Congregations Together (non-voting)
- Frank Stoner, Free Enterprise Forum
- Erica Allen
- Patricia Romer, UVa (non-voting)
- Nancy Kidd, Monticello Area Community Action Agency
- Erin Briggs-Yates, Thomas Jefferson Coalition for the Homeless
- Vacant, Staff Representative
In February the group discussed procedural reforms to help policies go from recommendation to adoption by Council. 
- Web. Charlottesville City Council meeting minutes, .pdf, Council Chambers, City of Charlottesville, January 21, 2003.
- Web. New chair named to Charlottesville housing panel, Sean Tubbs, News Article, Charlottesville Tomorrow, February 15, 2017, retrieved December 27, 2017.
- Web. City housing committee considered Airbnb's effect on rental market, Nolan Stout, Daily Progress, Lee Enterprises, November 22, 2019, retrieved November 23, 2019. Print. November 22, 2019 page A1.
- Web. Charlottesville housing committee discusses procedural refinements, Sean Tubbs, News Article, Charlottesville Tomorrow, February 23, 2018, retrieved March 5, 2018.