Hollymead Elementary School
|This school article is a stub. You can help cvillepedia by expanding it.|
Description from 2019 State of the Division Annual Report
"Hollymead is a PK-5 school that improves outcomes for all students by engaging all stakeholders, implementing balanced curriculum and assessments, creating and expanding partnerships, and optimizing resources." 
The following is a list of people who have served as principal
|2018 - present||Craig Dommer|
|2012 - 2018||Nancy Teel|
|2007 - 2012||Clare Keiser|
|2000 - 2007||Carole Hastings|
|1997 - 2000||Anne Norford|
|1995 - 1996||Tom Nuzzi|
|1987 - 1995||John Cruickshank|
|1983 - 1987||Oliver Pamplin|
|1978 - 1983||Mary King|
|1977 - 1978||Walter Dean|
|1972 - 1977||John Biller|
Hollymead Elementary is located at 2775 Powell Creek Drive.
- Web. Hollymead Elementary School Fact Sheet, retrieved November 17, 2019.
- Web. Hollymead Elementary School, School Quality Profile, Virginia Department of Education, retrieved November 17, 2019.
- Web. State of the Division: A Work In Progress, Office of Strategic Communications, Annual Report, Albemarle County Public Schools, retrieved November 17, 2019.
- Web. Albemarle County Youth Baseball League Stadium Gets Lights, Nora Neus, News Article, WVIR NBC 29, Charlottesville, April 28, 2017, retrieved April 29, 2017.
- School website
- Virginia School Quality Profile
- 2018-19 Strategic Improvement Plan
- 2019-20 Strategic Improvement Plan
- 2019 Elementary School Climate Survey