Grant Duffield served as executive director of the Charlottesville Redevelopment and Housing Authority from May 2016 to November 2019.  
|This biographical article is a stub. You can help cvillepedia by expanding it.|
Before being hired by the CRHA, Duffield was deputy director of the South Carolina Workers’ Compensation Commission. Prior to that he was the City Manager of Tega Cay, South Carolina. 
- Insurance, Medical and Administrative Services Director - State of South Carolina Workers' Compensation Commission (2011 – 2016)
- City Manager - City of Tega Cay, South Carolina (2002 – 2011)
- Town Manager - Town of Ware Shoals, South Carolina
- Director of Public Management - Upper Savannah Council of Governments
Duffield left the position to take a position elsewhere in Virginia. 
University of North Carolina at Greensboro
- Masters of Public Affairs (coursework)
- BA Public Administration
- Web. Charlottesville Redevelopment and Housing Authority Names New Executive Director, Press Release, City of Charlottesville, April 12, 2016, retrieved January 2, 2017.
- Web. CRHA provides update on public housing redevelopment, Nolan Stout, Daily Progress, Lee Enterprises, November 22, 2019, retrieved November 23, 2019. Print. November 22, 2019 page A1.
- Web. New public housing director hears from residents on first day on the job, Sean Tubbs, News Article, Charlottesville Tomorrow, May 22, 2016, retrieved January 3, 2017.