|Preceded by||Laurence Brunton (R)|
|Succeeded by||Elizabeth "Bitsy" Waters|
Charlottesville City Council
|Preceded by||Charles Barbour (D)|
|Succeeded by||Kay Slaughter (D)|
Buck presided over the bail-out of the Omni Hotel, the creation of the revenue sharing agreement with Albemarle County and the creation of Darden Towe Park.. As of 2011, he is president of the board of directors for the Ash Lawn-Highland Opera Festival
- Web. Area Residents Honor Former City Councilor E.G. Hall, WINA, 2014, retrieved October 25, 2017.
- 'Mayorsville: Here, everybody's a mayor', 10 Aug. 2006. Lisa Provence. The Hook. 2 May 2009
- Web. "Ash-Lawn Opera Festival - News, retrieved 25 June 2010.
- Web. Courtroom contretemps: Client says former mayor throttled him, Courtney Stuart, The Hook, Better Publications LLC, November 17, 2010, retrieved November 19, 2010.
- Web. Assault charges dismissed against former Charlottesville mayor, client, staff report, Daily Progress, World Media Enterprises, March 3, 2011, retrieved Mar 7 2011.