Frank Batten School of Leadership and Public Policy
The Frank Batten School of Leadership and Public Policy is a school at the University of Virginia that began operations in 2007.  The school is the first new school to be established at UVA since the Darden Graduate School of Business Administation was created in 1955. 
The school's motto is, "Policy is everywhere. Lead from anywhere."
- Promise Neighborhood coordinated by Children Youth and Family Services had a $470,000 grant drafted by students
- Orange Dot Project
- Offender Aid and Restoration
- Albemarle Housing Improvement Program
- Web. About Batten, Frank Batten School of Leadership and Public Policy, retrieved February 23, 2012.
- Web. History and Mission, Frank Batten School of Leadership and Public Policy, retrieved February 23, 2012.
- Web. Cantor talks immigration, health care at UVa stop, Graham Moomaw, Daily Progress, World Media Enterprises, 6 April 2012, retrieved 7 April 2012.
- Web. Win-Win: Local Nonprofits, Students Both Gain From Grant-Writing Course, Brevy Cannon, UVAToday, University of Virginia, February 17, 2012, retrieved February 23, 2012.
|This article relies on references to primary sources or sources affiliated with the subject, rather than references from independent authors and third-party publications. Please add citations from reliable sources.|