Fontaine Research Park
The Fontaine Research Park is a multi-use 54-acre research park located off of Fontaine Avenue in Albemarle County, near the University of Virginia's Central Grounds. The facility is owned and operated by the University of Virginia Foundation.
On September 8, 2010, the University of Virginia Foundation received approval to expand its research park on Fontaine Avenue.
"The rezoning allows the foundation to expand to a maximum of 875,000 square feet of building space, up from the currently allowed 565,000 square feet. The foundation was also granted several special-use permits, including one allowing for the construction of a 60-bed hospital and another allowing for parking garages."
- CFA Institute
- UVa Health Services Foundation
- UVa Office of Development
- Musculoskeletal Medical Office Building
- UVa Investment Management Company
- UVa College of Arts and Sciences Development Office
- Web. Fontaine Research Park, University of Virginia Foundation, retrieved 19 Oct. 2009.
- Tubbs, Sean. "Board Approves Expansion for Fontaine Research Park." Web log post. Charlottesville Tomorrow News Center. 10 Sept. 2010. Web. 10 Sept. 2010. <http://cvilletomorrow.typepad.com/charlottesville_tomorrow_/2010/09/fontaine-approval.html>.