Fiscal Impact Advisory Committee
The Albemarle County Fiscal Impact Advisory Committee is an appointed body whose members provide advice to the Board of Supervisors on matters involving the financial costs of development. According to the County's website, the Committee's "goal is to foster a well-informed, thoughtful, and constructive dialogue on the fiscal impact of development, thereby contributing to rational decision-making."
The next meeting is scheduled for September 30, 2010.
Members are appointed by the Board for two-year terms. The Assistant County Executive, the Director of Planning, the Director of the Office of Management and Budget, and the Fiscal Impact Planner are non-voting ex officio members of the Committee.
- Jim Savage, Chair
- Johanna O'Loughlin, Vice Chair, term ends July 8, 2016
- Charlie Armstrong, term ends July 8, 2016
- Timothy Keller, term ends July 8, 2016
- David van Roijen, term ends July 8, 2016
- Brad Sheffield, term ends December 31, 2016
- Frank Stoner, term ends July 8, 2016
- Jeff Werner, term ends July 8, 2016
- Steve Allshouse, Fiscal Impact Analyst for Albemarle County