Eastern Connector Study Steering Committee
|This Transportation-related article is a stub. You can help cvillepedia by expanding it.|
The Eastern Connector Study Steering Committee was created to help the firm PBS&J as it conducted a study of potential alternatives for the proposed Eastern Connector.
The committee's directive was "to determine a minimum of three alternative alignments that will provide a connection between US 250 east of Route 20 and US 29 North between Rio Road and Profit Road. Study shall provide a thorough assessment of issues related to each alignment and a recommendation on preferred alignment based on analysis and direction provided during project..
- Ken Boyd, Albemarle County Board of Supervisors
- Kevin Lynch, Charlottesville City Council (until Dec. 31, 2007)
- Mark B. Graham, Director, Department of Community Development, Albemarle County
- Juandiego Wade, Transportation Planner, Albemarle County
- Calvin Morris, Albemarle County Planning Commission
- George Emmitt, Citizen representative for Albemarle County
- John Pfaltz, Citizen representative for Charlottesville
- ↑ "ALBEMARLE COUNTY COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT EASTERN CONNECTOR CORRIDOR STUDY." Albemarle County. retrieved 14 July 2009.