Jump to navigation Jump to search
Albemarle County School Board
|Election||November 3, 2015|
|For term to start||Jan. 2016|
|Term End||Dec. 2019|
|Incumbent||Barbara Massie Mouly|
|Date of birth||May 28, 1969
|Residence||Albemarle County, Virginia|
- October 18, 2018 – Oberg makes a plea for the School Board to ban the wearing of Confederate imagery 
- October 8, 2020 – Oberg voted for a motion for Albemarle County Schools to begin in-person instruction for K-3 beginning on November 9, 2020 
|This biographical article is a stub. You can help cvillepedia by expanding it.|
|Candidate Profile Resources|
|Office||Albemarle County School Board|
|Election year||2015 election|
|Candidate interviews by Charlottesville Tomorrow|
|Candidate interview transcript|
|Candidate interview audio|
- Web. Alcaro, Paige and Oberg win Albemarle School Board races, Brian Wheeler, Charlottesville Tomorrow, November 3, 2015, retrieved November 5, 2015.
- Web. David Oberg Resigns from White Hall seat on Albemarle County School Board, WVIR Staff, News Article, NBC29, Charlottesville, VA, October 28, 2022, retrieved November 10, 2022.
- Web. Albemarle school redistricting panels developing options, Aaron Richardson, Daily Progress, Lee Enterprises, November 24, 2012, retrieved November 26, 2012.
- Web. Oberg to seek another term on Albemarle School Board, Daily Progress Staff Reports, Daily Progress, Lee Enterprises, April 13, 2019, retrieved April 13, 2019.
- Web. Agenda Item No. 6.2. Board Member Reports, Minutes of the October 18, 2018 Albemarle County School Board meeting, Albemarle County, retrieved October 18, 2022.
- Web. Albemarle School Board votes 4-3 to move to Stage Three, Katherine Knott, Daily Progress, Lee Enterprises, October 8, 2020, retrieved October 15, 2020.