Crozet Community Advisory Committee
The Crozet Community Advisory Committee (CCAC) is an advisory committee that provides assistance to Albemarle County staff and the Board of Supervisors on civic and community issues related to implementation of the Crozet Master Plan in accordance with established county procedures.
Members are intended to communicate with their constituencies to increase understanding of and support for successful implementation of the Crozet Master Plan. The membership is broad-based to incorporate a variety of perspectives and ideas and to provide citizens, businesspersons and representatives of active community groups a chance to be engaged and be heard in a constructive and meaningful way.
There had been concern that county budget cutbacks will decrease the effectiveness of the council as well as the bodies created for other master planning areas. The groups will only be able to officially meet three times a year.
The group was renamed from the Crozet Community Advisory Council in March 2015. 
Request for information
In March 2016, the committee passed a resolution requesting information on the current population of Crozet. 
- Allie Pesch, Chair, term ends on March 31, 2023
- Kostas Alibertis, term ends on March 31, 2022
- Doug Bates, term ends on March 31, 2023
- Shawn Bird, term ends on March 31, 2023
- Brian Day, term ends on March 31, 2022
- Joe Fore, term ends on March 31, 2022
- Sandy Hausman, term ends on March 31, 2023
- Timothy Kunkel, term ends on March 31, 2023
- Valerie Long, term ends on March 31, 2022
- Marc McKenney, term ends on March 31, 2023
- David Mitchell, term ends on March 31, 2022
- Michael Monaco, term ends on March 31, 2023
- Josh Rector, term ends on March 31, 2022
- Katya Spicuza, term ends on March 31, 2022
- Matthew Slaats, term ends on March 31, 2022
- Ann Mallek, Board of Supervisors liaison
- Jennie Lafferty More, Planning Commission liaison 
- October 2017 development pipeline map
- March 13, 2019 Transportation update in advance of Crozet Master Plan update
- Crozet Gazette archive of video from meetings
March 10, 2021
February 10, 2021
January 27, 2021
December 9, 2021
- Web. County planners debate decreased resources for community engagement, Sean Tubbs, News Article, Charlottesville Tomorrow, September 21, 2010, retrieved April 9, 2018.
- Web. Supervisors amend rules for master plan advisory groups, Sean Tubbs, Charlottesville Tomorrow, March 15, 2015, retrieved August 11, 2015.
- Web. CCAC Asks for Data on Current Population and Build-Out, Staff reports, News Article, Crozet Gazette, April 8, 2016, retrieved January 2, 2017.
- Web. Crozet Community Advisory Committee, Roster, Albemarle County, retrieved October 23, 2021.