Charlottesville Tree Commission
The group's annual report for 2016 stated that the city had lost between five and eight percent of its tree canopy. 
- 2015 Tree Commission Annual Report
- 2016 Tree Commission Annual Report
- 2018 Tree Commission Annual Report
|This article is a stub. You can help cvillepedia by expanding it.|
- Paul Josey, Chair
- Roxanne White, Vice Chair
- Ineke Dickman
- Bill Downs
- Jody Lahendro
- Brian Menard
- Lynne Rush
- Peter Russell
- Mark Rylander
- Roseanne Simon
- Peggy Van Yahres
- Ken Wertz
- Web. City planting 200-plus trees, Daily Progress, World Media Enterprises, retrieved January 11, 2011.
- Web. Charlottesville’s Tree Commission delivers annual report, Tim Dodson, News Article, Charlottesville Tomorrow, May 18, 2016, retrieved January 2, 2017.
- Web. Tree Commission, City of Charlottesville, retrieved May 29, 2017.