Charlottesville Clerk of Court
The Clerk of the Charlottesville Circuit Court is elected to an eight-year term by the voters of the locality. The clerk handles administrative matters for the court and also has authority to probate wills, grant administration of estates, and appoint guardians. The clerk is the custodian of the court records and the clerk’s office is where deeds are recorded and marriage licenses issued.
Llezelle Dugger is the clerk of the court.
|This article is a stub. You can help cvillepedia by expanding it.|
- 2019 – Dugger re-elected with no opponents  
- 2011 – Llzezelle Dugger defeats Pam Melampy in the general election
- 2003 – Paul C. Garrett elected with no opponents
- ↑ Web. Circuit Courts Informational Pamphlet, retrieved May 10, 2011.
- ↑ Web. [ ], News Article, retrieved April 3, 2021.
- ↑ Web. Historical Elections Database, Virginia Department of Elections, retrieved April 3, 2021.