Charles Rotgin, Jr.
Rotgin is one of Albemarle County's largest landowners with holdings of 402 acres, with a 2009 assessed value of $120 million.
|This biographical article is a stub. You can help cvillepedia by expanding it.|
Awards and Recognitions
- In 2007, the Charlottesville Regional Chamber of Commerce selected Rotgin as its Small Businessman of the Year.
- In 2009, C-Ville Weekly selected Rotgin as the #1 most powerful person in development as part of its Power Yearbook.
- Charlottesville and Albemarle's top 10 private property owners Chiara Canzi, C-Ville Weekly, 3/24/09, retrieved 10 Jun 2009.
- Bio, Great Eastern Management Company, retrieved 10 July 2009.
- "When it comes to power in Charlottesville, who's at the top?" Weblog post. C-Ville Weekly. 28 Apr. 2009. Web. 14 Aug. 2009. <http://www.c-ville.com/index.php?cat=121304064644348&z_Issue_ID=11802704092637778&ShowArchiveArticle_ID=11802704093940216&Year=2009>.